Keeping a schoolyard or public park in good condition is very difficult because the heavy foot traffic and insufficient maintenance often turn the grass cover into areas unusable in case of rain, due to the presence of mud.
To solve the problem, 15 years ago, we created the VTK System (Vitriturf Turnkey System), an shock-absorbing flooring cast in place that transforms the courtyards and gardens into beautiful play areas, protecting trees and greenery.
The system is laid directly on the ground or on the existing foundation, without works and preparatory works, saving time and money.
The intervention can thus be programmed easily, after an inspection to ascertain the conditions of the surfaces and the evacuation of rainwater, in a pause for the planning of school activities.
The VTK system is an shock-absorbing rubber flooring laid in place for the securing of playgrounds for children and teenagers, consisting of three layers:
- preparation of the substrate and application of accessory elements
- basic rug in SBR rubber
- wearing course in EPDM rubber.
- The system has an unparalleled aesthetic yield and is equipped with the following main features:
- shock-absorbing (certified according to the European standard EN1177 or the most servant American standards ASTM)
- non-toxicity (certified according to EN 71-3)
- anti-slip (tested according to UNI standards)
- water drainage (about 6 liters / min sq. m).
The system is placed directly on a stable and compact substrate, gravel / stabilized, beaten earth, self-locking, etc.
The VTK system allows to save money by eliminating the expenses related to the preparation of the substrate, to reduce the time of realization of the work and to safeguard the green.
No floor containment curbs are required. The problems associated with the substrates in cement screed are avoided (settling due to thermal expansion, difficult drainage of rainwater, limestone rising due to efflorescence, adhesion difficulties, etc.).
You can make decorations, drawings and logos, making the game environment more attractive.
The VTK System is used in schools, public and private parks, gardens, oratories and in all situations in which an outdoor area is to be accessible and usable while safeguarding the greenery.