Vitriturf flooring solutions include the following systems:
- VPX (Playground Extreme) is the system for special applications, where the supply includes assistance services to the Customer for the selection and development of the technical solution to be adopted and for the coordination of the intervention in the implementation phase, in accordance with the configuration design of the Customer.
- VPS (Playground System) is the system for play areas with anti-trauma characteristics, consisting of two layers (wearing surface and base mat). The system adapts to the project configuration envisaged by the Customer.
- VTK (Turnkey System) is the system designed for direct laying on stable ground. It consists of two layers (wearing surface and base rug) and provides proprietary techniques for stabilizing the product.
- VMS (Multipurpose System) is the multipurpose system made up of a single layer (wearing surface) laid on a suitable, stable, smooth and regular substrate, free from dust (excluding crushed stone and stable ground). This system does not include anti-trauma characteristics.
- VSP (Sport) is the system designed for multi-sport applications (basketball, volleyball, soccer, swimming pool borders, etc.). It consists of two layers or a single layer in relation to the characteristics of the substrate and to the desired softness / rigidity characteristics.
- VSD (Stone Deck) is the system designed for decorative applications where absorption of the impact from fall is not required. It consists of a monolayer consisting of granules of natural marble and polyurethane resin applicable on stable and hard foundations. This system does not include anti-trauma characteristics.
- VE (Vitriturf Enhanced System) is an economic system, for sporting and / or multipurpose applications, consisting of a single layer of rubber laid on a suitable substrate. The base layer in black recycled rubber is then spray-painted with a mixture of virgin EPDM granule of fine granulometry and colored polyurethane resin, in order to create a very wear-resistant finish.
- VAR (Acrylic Resin) is the system designed for multi-sport applications (basketball, volleyball, soccer, tennis, etc.). It consists of layers of primer or turpent and of acrylic resin to be installed on a smooth and regular undercoat in non-draining asphalt (other types of substrate are not allowed). This system does not include anti-trauma characteristics.
All systems (with the exception of the VAR and VE systems) are porous.
Summary of characteristics
The following table summarizes the characteristics of Vitriturf® floor coverings. Warning: the data provided may vary, so we advise you to check the supply specifications accompanying the offer.