Applications (Pour in place rubber)
The VTK system (Vitriturf TurnKey System) is an shock-absorbing rubber flooring laid in place for the securing of play areas for children and teenagers, consisting of two layers (base rug and wearing surface), with direct laying on the ground.
The main applications of the system are: public and private play areas, school playgrounds, kindergartens, parks and gardens. The VTK System is adopted as an alternative to the VPS System in cases where a non-invasive solution is required, compatible with the presence of trees and plantings.
Fall protection performance is equivalent to a VPS system of the same thickness.
The VTK System is used for outdoor applications.
The system adapts to the project configuration envisaged by the Customer and consists of two layers laid in succession and in accordance with the following specifications:
Preparation of the subbase
- Preparation of the substrate by scarifying and regularizing the laying surface, without using mechanical means
- Predisposition of specific basic elements and contours defined by BEN Progetti in relation to the characteristics of the substrate, the surrounding vegetation and the hydrological situation
Basic mat (base mat)
- Laying of the base mat, according to the thicknesses defined in relation to the height of fall, consisting of a mixture of shavings or granules of SBR rubber and one-component VITRITURF® polyurethane resin.
Wear (wearing course)
- Application on the substrate (that is on the base mat) of VITRITURF® primer made of one-component aromatic polyurethane resin
- Laying of the wearing surface by application and manual shaving with trowel, according to project thickness, of a mixture of VITRITURF® single-component aromatic polyurethane resin and granules of granular synthetic rubber EPDM (ethylene-propylene diene) colored at the origin, with suitable granulometry ,
In the following images you can see the typical installation sections of a VTK System.