Sports floors with spray park finish
VSS (Vitriturf Sport Spray) park floors with spray finish are outdoor sports surfaces made with the technique used for finishing athletic tracks.
The surface is composed of a single layer of recycled rubber of black color followed by a spraying of colored polyurethane paint mixed with fine EPDM rubber granules (0.5-1.5 mm) of the same color.
In this way, an impermeable Spray park floor surface is obtained, very resistant to UV rays and wear suitable for practicing different sports such as athletics, five-a-side football, basketball, volleyball, etc.
The VSS System consists of two layers laid in succession and in accordance with the following specifications:
- Application, on the approved substrate, of primer made of one-component aromatic polyurethane resin
- Laying the base rug with a thickness of 15 mm, consisting of a mixture of SBR rubber granules (1.0-4.0 mm) and one-component polyurethane resin.
- The system is completed by spraying a mixture of virgin EPDM granule with a grain size of 0.5-1.5 mm and colored polyurethane resin.
The sport line painting service is available, according to the client’s needs.
- Multi-purpose sports fields (five-a-side football, basketball, volleyball, etc.)
- Athletics tracks
- Recreational areas for speakers and schools.