VTE system for indoor and outdoor tennis courts
The VTE system is a multipurpose sports floor, particularly suitable for tennis.
The system can be installed both inside (certified by fire) and outdoors, and can be applied on both concrete and asphalt substrates.
The EPDM granular rubber base mat and the fine EPDM granule finish make the surface elastic and resistant.
It is a soft flooring that ensures a good rebound of the ball keeping a pleasant sensation on contact. The surface is completely non-abrasive.
The system is waterproof, non-draining, does not require maintenance over time and is resistant to atmospheric agents and U.V.
Being the system for also suitable for indoor use can be certified to fire (Class 1).
The system is applied by casting in situ forming a uniform surface, without joints, ensuring the maintenance of technical performance over time.
The system also offers high acoustic comfort.
Multi-layered surface consisting of:
Laying of a rubber layer (base mat) in 100% EPDM rubber granule in 1 – 4 mm particle size for a thickness of 10 mm. This layer is not prefabricated but rather cast in place, so there are no joints that could open up over time.
Laying a coat of seaer (two-component polyurethane paste) at a rate of 1.0 – 1.5 kg / sqm to clog the pores of the rubber mat making the surface smooth and homogeneous.
Laying a coat of two-component self-leveling polyurethane resin in brick red or green (at a rate of 2.7 kg / m2) and simultaneous sowing with an excess of EPDM granule (0.5 – 1.5 mm) of the same color of self-leveling polyurethane resin (with a consumption of about 2.0 kg / m2). Once cured, the excess EPDM granule is removed.
Tracing sports lines with two-component aliphatic polyurethane paint given by spray.
Outdoor or indoor tennis courts, multi-sport fields (basketball / volleyball / handball / badminton), sports centers with indoor or outdoor multi-sport fields.
The system ensures a medium playing speed.
The system is installed on asphalt or on a smooth and regular concrete screed, clean and possibly free of moisture rising.
Special features of the system
- it has no joints being cast in place and not prefabricated
- homogeneous flooring with anti-abrasive finish that does not block the sliding of the foot in the tennis game thus avoiding injuries
- fire resistance certification for indoor use
- completely non-toxic system
- also suitable for multi-sports practice
- resistant to wear and to load
- thanks to the elastic composition with high thickness, and the consequent high shock absorption capacity, the system guarantees greater safety for the players and comfort, as well as a good rebound of the ball
- it does not require maintenance and maintains its performance over time.